- Berths – 60 (15 visitor)
- Fresh water – available at all berths- free
- Electricity – available at all berths- prepaid card €5
- Showers / Toilets – located in the harbour office – €1
- Slipway – 24hr access during all stages of the tide
- Public Telephone – in Stella Maris Centre www.kilmorequayweb.com
- CCTV – 24hr monitoring
- Wi-Fi Broadband – free – contact harbour office for current login password
- Pump out station – located at bottom of main gangway
- Fuel – Filtered diesel berth available, 24hrs self service, payment by credit card only.
- Repairs – local engineering firm Brian Kehoe – 0872135732
- Chandlery – Kehoe Marine 053 9129791 www.kehoemarine.ie
- Bike Hire – Contact Harbour Office
- Sail Training – Dermot Greer 087 1713800 www.sailingireland.ie
- Waste Disposal – At rear of harbour office – general, recycles,galley, batteries. Please contact the Harbour (Wex & KQ) , Marina (New Ross) office for further information on Wexford County Councils Waste Management Plan. Please note Category 1 International catering waste is disposed of seperately, contact the Harbour Office for further details.
Passenger Pontoon & Diesel Self-Service 24/7.
A new passenger Pontoon has been installed to the South &West of the slipway, it also accommodates the Diesel fuel berth. This is self-service and is available 24 hours a day using a credit or debit card, follow the instructions provided at pump.
The Harbour Office is located on the west pier with both stepped and ramped entrance for ease of access. The laydown area and car park are situated to the west of the office with 2 accessible parking bays also available.
Summer 8am – 8pm / 7 days
Winter 9am – 5pm / Mon – Fri
The on-duty Harbour Constable can be contacted on +353 87 900 1037 Or +353 87 357 0271
Telephone : +353 53 9129955
Fax : +353 53 9129915
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Marina access is via mobile phone 087 1683152, contact the harbour office prior to arrival to preauthorise your phone for this free service. Please close the gate after you.
The safety features on the marina are based at strategic locations. Please take note of the Safety Plan on the sign at the marina gate. Lifejackets MUST be worn by all children under 16 years of age. Lifebuoys are strategically placed all around the harbour. Swimming is not permitted in the harbour. Punts / Tenders, etc. must not be left a/side vessels in the harbour. Cars must not be parked on double yellow lines in the harbour area. Waste oil and pump-out facilities are available, see Safety Plan. Refuse containers are strategically located in the harbour and marina area.
Slips in County Wexford
- Slip way fees costs €100 annually (Jan to Jan) or €25 daily (Kilmore Quay and Wexford 087 3755571). To pay your slip fee ring the Kilmore Quay Harbour office 00353 53 9129955, +353 87 357 0271 or 00353 87 9001037 or Wexford Harbour Office 00353 53 9122300.
- The fee covers the upkeep and maintenance of all the slips in Co Wexford including the following;
- Wexford 087 3755571. 24hr access during all stages of the tide, pre-authorisation & payment is required in advance.
- St Helens
- Kilmore Quay. 24hr access during all stages of the tide, pre-authorisation & payment is required in advance.
- To get access to the Wexford slip barrier, ring the Harbour office at Wexford or Kilmore Quay. Give your mobile phone number to the staff. They will put your number onto the gate system. When you then ring 087 3755571 the barrier will open. No phone charges apply.
- You will be posted out a receipt, and two slip pass stickers. Put one sticker on your boat and one on the back window of your car.
For those using the Wexford slip check out our Nav App on the Home page.
The out of office emergency contact number for the barrier at Wexford Slip is 087 2551864 this number is only to be used in an emergency where someone is locked inside the barrier.